Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My First Blog

Woohoo! I'm a blogger! :) I feel excited and yet hesitant to put myself out there and share. Technology is such a wonderful blessing. We have access to all kinds of information and services right at our fingertips. I love it! Any time I need information I am so thankful for the internet. We also have access to one another. We have numerous opportunities to meet and share with others and that in itself is super exciting. I've created this blog to reach out and connect with others. Hopefully I will be able to find and make lasting friendships despite geographical barriers. :) I look forward to meeting others willing and open to new bonds of friendship.

1 comment:

Calidore said...

Woo-hoo! for your blogging achievements. I love, love, love it. I love all your pictures as well...so talented. ;) Keep up the good work and I'll talk to you soon.
smooches....rita:)